Financial requirement for
- Purchase of new / old machinery /equipments
- Purchase of business premises
- Purchase of Furniture fixture for office/factory
- Bill / L.C Discounting
- Cash Credit
|Who can Avail this Loan
||Any account holder who is a Businessman
Repayment Period : Maximum 12 months for Cash Credit
Maximum 84 to 120 months for Term Loan
Margin : 15% to 50%
Primary Security : a. Stock
b. Book Debts
c. Machinery / Equipments
d. Business Premises.
Collateral Security : a. L.I.C
c. Kisan Vikas Patra
d. Fixed Deposit. Recurring Dep.
e. Residential Flat
|Rate of Interest
Loan upto Rs. 50 Lakhs - 14%
Loan above Rs. 50 Lakhs - 13.50%
- Duly filled Loan form
- Current Account Statement for verification
- Copies of Licence (Original for verification)
- Certified audited balance sheet for last 3 years
- Projected Balance sheet / Project Report
- List of Machinery with value
- Three Photograph of Borrower & Guarantors
- Income proof for last three years of Guarantors
- Ration card of borrower and Guarantors
- Aadhar card of borrower and Guarantors
- Electricity Bill of borrower and Guarantors
- Copies of taxes paid challans
- Copies of Sales Tax Registration certificate with latest tax paid challans.
- Copy of rent receipt / maintenance receipt / leave and license agreement
- (point 9 to14 bring originals for verification)
- Registered Partnership Deed & Partnerhip Registration Receipt ( If Partnership Firm)
- Memorandom / Articles of Association / Certificates of commencement ( For Ltd/ Pvt.Ltd company)
- Detailed information regarding sister concern with current year certified balance sheet.
- Statement of Annual turnover of accounts with other financial institutions.
- Valuation report from bank’s authorised valuer for business premises / machinery.
- Sale / Purchase / Service charges received / paid from the date of last balance sheet till last completed month.
- Latest stock statement, sundry debtors, creditors
- List of major clients, copy of orders in hand
- Original document of business premises (share certificate, Agreement of sale/ registration receipt/ NOC from society or builder)
- Company seal for Pvt Ltd. / Ltd. company
- Resolution regarding loan requirement and persons who are authorised to sign on behalf of the company.
- Share –Rs.1000/- each for borrower & guarantors for Loan amount up to Rs. 10 Lakhs. Rs.25000/- for loan amount above Rs.10 Lakhs
- Service Charges 0.50%
- Franking – Maximum Rs.500/-
- Visit Charges – Rs.300/- to 600/-
- Mortgage charges 0.20% of loan amount
- Mortgage charges Rs.1000/-
- No Pre-payment charges
- Fixed rate of Interest
- Daily reducing balance
- Repayment in addition to fixed instalment can be made without any charges